Usually the template creator will do so if the template result is made free of charge as a form of respect to him by not removing the credit link. However, if the template is paid of course you are free to remove or change the credit link.
As a beginner blogger is usually reluctant to buy a template and always want something free. As a result, if you use a free template, then you can not remove the existing credit link on the template.
But do not worry, here I will give tips and tricks how to remove credit link without making your blog or web page directs to the template maker's page.
There are two ways to do this:
- Using CSS to hide the credit
Let's discuss them one by one.
1. Using or adding CSS to the template.
- Go to blogger.com page and login to your blogger account.
- Select the Template menu Then Click Edit HTML
- Find Code link creadit as below, usually located on the bottom or tag footer.
- Then add the CSS code style = "visibility: hidden;" as in the underlined image.
- Then save. and done.
That way we just hide the credit link that is in the footer part of the template.
- Go to the Edit Template section as before
- Find the code as shown below
- Block code from tag // <! [CDATA [ up to //]]>
- Then press Delete or Delete button.
- Next please Remove the credit link code in the footer as shown below.
- Then save. Done.
Please use one of the above methods, you do not need to do both.